Terms and Conditions for Vio Security Referral Visa Gift Card
1. Vio Security Referral Visa Gift Cards (“Referral Gift Cards”) are fulfilled by GHS Interactive Security, LLC doing business as Vio Security (“Vio Security”) with a principal office located at 21031 Warner Center Lane, Suite D, Woodland Hills, CA 91367.
2. Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside in order to receive a Referral Gift Card.
3. Only lawful residents of the United States are eligible to receive a Referral Gift Card.
4. REFERRAL GIFT CARD VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
5. To be eligible to receive a Referral Visa Gift Card, individuals submitting the referral (a “Referrer”) must be an active Vio Security customer in good standing. Vio Security shall send Referrer a $100 Visa Gift Card for any completed referral where the referred individual signs up for a monitored security plan through Vio Security (“Completed Referral”).
6. Referrers will receive a Vio Referral Visa Gift Card for each Completed Referral, without limitation.
7. Vio Security shall mail the Gift Card to Referrer 4 to 6 weeks after each Completed Referral. Vio Security shall cover all shipping expenses.
8. Each Visa Referral Gift Card is valued at $100 Dollars. Vio Security reserves the right to substitute the Visa Gift Card with a gift card of equal value without giving notice.
9. No cash alternative to the Visa Gift Card will be offered. Referral Gift Card is not transferable.
10. Vio Security reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice.
11. Individuals may submit questions to Vio Security by emailing calling 1-844-275-6618 or sending a stamped addressed envelope to the address above.
12. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
13. By submitting a referral, Referrers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.